February 10, 2011

I'm the one!


If you choose to be independent in life,you MUST know one thing.
How independent you are,one day you still need someone to accompany.

I often remind myself about this because I'm the one who chose this path.


when u need me,i will always by ur side,lend u a shoulder to lean on...

when u dont need me,i will always stayed bhind you and be a silent supporter of you...

i might not an important person to u,but i wish i would be someone who give you good 

memories n someone who are worth to be remembered in your life...:)


it is not a necessary for the one you love to 

                      love you...

But, it is necessary to make sure the person

                      that you love can be with the 

person that he or she loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment